When two pieces come together and have some sort of correspondence; whether it be energy, or more of a calming transition of one piece with the other.
2. How is a sense of space/place defined?
A space occurs when two or more things are joined to a certain scale, and a space can also be created by the ground plane.
3. How is the idea of a system generated?
When a few or more systematic parts combine to form a "system" that has flow, movement and some sort of energy.
4. How does the joinery support the project concept/strategies?
The join in the dialog project is really important because it creates a stronger dialog, and creates a more supported structure, therefore producing an overall, bold statement.
5. How is scale utilized in the project?
Scale is an important part of the dialog project. This is due to the relativity of all the system of parts that work together to either create a sense of distance or closeness.
6. How do two-dimensional images add to the understanding of the project?
Two-dimensional images show great detail that you can generalize to compose in your mind the three-dimensional image.
7. How did the initial project idea evolve?
It evolved from both parts of my unity project, and then ideas that transcended from that.